Mayor Riley at the 2008 Charleston Green Fair
Carolina Green Fair
September 22, 2013
James Island County Park (New Location)
“Charleston has a lot of wonderful festivals, but none as important as this one. I actually walked here from my home, so my carbon footprint is zero.”
Mayor Joseph P. Riley Jr.
This year’s Carolina Green Fair has a brand new home with our friends at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission at James Island County Park!
Sunday, September 22nd from NOON – 6pm
Exhibitor Booths are still available – CLICK HERE for package details.
Some of the highlights of this year’s Fair include:
- Main Stage with Headliner’s Chickasaw Mud Puppies
- Charleston County Environmental Management’s Eco-Village
- Fiery Ron’s Home Team BBQ Food Court
- MUSC Adventure Out and Sustainability Demos
- New Belgium Beer School + Wine from Bota Box
- Cooking Demos featuring many of the Lowcountry’s best Chefs
- Green Style Market, Eco-Fashion Show & Re-Trends Clothing Swap
- Eco-Carnival & KidZone featuring CCPRC’s Rock Wall & Bucky the Bull
- Birds of Prey Demonstrations
- Charleston Animal Society
- dozens of exhibitors, artisans and vendors
- Programs Tent featuring speakers on a variety of topics
- Subaru Auto Zone featuring cars for the earth conscious adventurer
CLICK HERE for details.