Mayor Riley at the 2008 Charleston Green Fair
Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission presents:
Carolina Green Fair
September 21, 2014
James Island County Park
“Charleston has a lot of wonderful festivals, but none as important as this one. I actually walked here from my home, so my carbon footprint is zero.”Mayor Joseph P. Riley Jr.
This year’s Carolina Green Fair will be back at James Island County Park!
Sunday, September 21st from NOON – 5pm
Exhibitor Booths are still available – CLICK HERE for package details.
Some of the highlights of this year’s Fair include:
- Main Stage Music – Line Up Announced In The Spring!
- Charleston County Environmental Management’s Eco-Village
- Fiery Ron’s Home Team BBQ Food Court
- MUSC Adventure Out and Sustainability Demos
- New Belgium Beer School + Wine from Bota Box
- Cooking Demos featuring many of the Lowcountry’s best Chefs
- Green Style Market, Eco-Fashion Show & Re-Trends Clothing Swap
- Eco-Carnival & KidZone featuring CCPRC’s Rock Wall & Bucky the Bull
- Birds of Prey Demonstrations
- Charleston Animal Society
- dozens of exhibitors, artisans and vendors
- Programs Tent featuring speakers on a variety of topics
- Subaru Auto Zone featuring cars for the earth conscious adventurer
More Details to come…